Your Acceptance Through Use
Your continued use of our Site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.
Information We Collect
We have several areas in this Site where you can submit personal and other information to us. The types of personal information we may obtain, or you may choose to provide include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal or e-mail address, and phone number)
- Your professional information (such as job title, department and name of organization)
- Account information
- Subscription details
- Username and password
- Property preferences
- Payment account information
- Content you provide (such as job and education history, comments, responses to questions)
- Mobile device unique identifier
- Geo-location data
- Information about your use of our websites. For more information, see our Cookies Policy
How We Use Your Information
When you visit or transact business on this Site, you may be required to register with us or be requested to provide us with personal and account information. When you provide us with this information, we may use such information to contact you about the offerings or services in which you have expressed an interest. GREA has a legitimate business interest to use the personal information we collect from you if you apply for employment or engage in a contractual business relationship with GREA.
To keep our users informed about our latest news, products, and services, we may, subject to applicable law, send e-mails and marketing communications to the email address and/or the phone number that you provided to us while registering on our Site or requesting information from us. Please be aware that we do sometimes send marketing communications that promote a third party’s products and services as well as our own. If you elected to opt–in to any of our email lists, newsletters or other promotional offerings and later decide that you no longer wish to receive such newsletters or promotional e-mail from us, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions contained in each email. Please note that if you decide to withdraw consent, a short period of time may elapse before we can update your preferences and ensure that we honor your request.
We may also use the personal information we obtain about you for the following purposes:
- Creating and managing any accounts you may have with us and respond to your inquiries;
- Evaluating your interest in employment and contacting you regarding possible employment with GREA;
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of and optimizing our advertising; analyzing our products, services, websites, mobile applications and any other digital assets; facilitating the functionality of our websites, and mobile applications and any other digital assets);
- Anonymizing personal information and preparing and furnishing aggregated data reports showing anonymized information;
- Enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights;
As may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency having or claiming jurisdiction over GREA. We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Third Party Usage
We may purchase marketing data from third parties and add it to our existing user database to better target our advertising and to provide pertinent offers in which we think you would be interested. We may also associate this marketing data to the personally identifiable information that you provide to us.
In the event that GREA is merged, or in the event of a transfer of our assets, Site or operations, GREA may disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with such transaction. In the event of such a transfer, GREA will notify you via email or by posting a prominent notice on our Site for 30 days of any such change in ownership of GREA resulting in a change of control of your personal information. We may also share your personal information with GREA affiliates to provide or offer services to you.
We will also disclose your personal information when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena or other legal obligation, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement agency’s requirements, or in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (whether intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property.
GREA strives to protect the security of your personal information and your choices for its intended use. We store your personal information on a secure server, and use procedures designed to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
Although we will take (and require our third-party providers to take) commercially reasonable security precautions regarding your personal information collected from and stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
When you register on this Site, we may ask you to select whether you would like to receive email and electronic communications from us such as offers, news, reports and other promotional communications. You may withdraw your consent or opt-out of receiving such communications at any time by contacting us as described below.
Your election not to receive newsletters or promotional and marketing correspondence from us will not:
- preclude us from corresponding with you, by email or otherwise, regarding your existing or past relationship with us, including communication relating to Confidentiality Agreements and other contractual matters, and
- (ii) preclude us, including our employees, contractors, agents and other representatives, from accessing and viewing your personal information in the course of maintaining and improving the Site.
When you visit GREA’s websites or applications, we may use “cookies,” web beacons, and other technologies to help us serve users better and to help us evaluate and improve the content or functions of the Products or Services. A cookie is a small piece of data (a unique numeric code) sent from a website or application and stored on a user’s device while the user is browsing the website or using the application. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like identifying previous activity so that your use of the Product or Service is more efficient and enjoyable, remembering your preferences (like language choices), and authenticating you.
- Required cookies: Some Cookies are essential for the operation of our website, such as security, network management, user authentication, and accessibility. While you may be able to configure your browser to reject these Cookies, doing so would affect how the website functions.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze your use of the Site to evaluate and improve our performance. They may also be used to provide a better customer experience on this Site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be used to share data with advertisers so that the ads you see are more relevant to you, allow you to share certain pages with social networks, or allow you to post comments on our Site.
The cookies we use do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, or your credit card data.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective Date: January 1, 2022